BIRMINGHAM PROMOTIONAL STAFF
HIRE OUR EXPERIENCED BIRMINGHAM PROMOTIONAL STAFF
Our experienced Birmingham promotional staff can be booked for campaigns and events throughout the City and surrounding area. We are a Birmingham based staffing agency with an office in the heart of the City.
Our extensive database of personnel contains exceptional local brand ambassadors, who are experienced, engaging and professional. They can be booked for brand awareness, sampling, demonstrating and other promo duties.
LEAFLETING & SAMPLING STAFF
We regularly supply our local leafleting and sampling staff for assignments in the City. We regularly work at The Bullring, Grand Central Station, New Street and throughout the City.
We represent many of the leading promotional models in Birmingham. They can be booked for assignments at the NEC, ICC, Arena Birmingham, Resorts World Arena, or anywhere in the West Midlands. Your dedicated account manager will be able to provide models’ profiles (should you require) prior to you committing to a booking.
24 HOUR BACK UP SERVICE AND GPS CHECK-IN
We operate a 24 hour back up service, 7 days per week. We also run a GPS check-in service, which ensures that staff confirm their arrival at each shift. Our check-in service is monitored 365 days per year.
FULLY INSURED STAFF
We carry full employers and public liability insurance and copies of our certificates can be provided upon request. We can also work with our clients to put together generic risk assessments prior to each shift.
CLEAR & TRANSPARENT QUOTATIONS
Our quotations are clear and transparent. On approaching us, you will be assigned a dedicated account manager, who will get to know your requirements and forward you a quotation. They will help match staff to meet your requirements.
WE ARE A LEADING PROMOTIONAL STAFFING AGENCY
We represent over 500+ exceptional staff in the West Midlands area. Promotional Staff in Birmingham can be booked for the following roles:
- Brand Ambassadors Duties – for example raising brand awarenes.
- Product Sampling – this includes handing out samples and educating customers. For example product sampling staff handing out newspapers at New Street, or drinks at Grand Central.
- Product Demonstrating – this includes demonstrating products or services in-store e.g. at the Bullring or at exhibitions e.g. at The NEC.
- Leafleting – for example flyering at New Street, or handing our literature at the Bullring.
- Costume Character and Chaperone Work – this can include mascot work at sporting events, at exhibitions at the NEC or other areas of the City. We supply chaperones to work with mascots and assist them with dressing and guiding them around.
- Data Capture – this can include gathering data in the City centre such as outside the Bullring, or at events at the NEC. Very often there is an incentive included e.g. a competition.
- Lead Generation – staff can be booked to collect leads, this is very common at the NEC and ICC.
- Exhibition Work – we regularly supply staff to the NEC for a variety of roles such as flyering, lead generation, data capture, registration, hostess and host duties.
- Promotional Modelling – models are supplied throughout the City for trade shows and exhibitions and for launch events.
- Pop-up Staff – we are increasingly supplying more pop-up staff to work throughout Birmingham both at retail and hospitality pop-up stores.
We have over 8 years’ experience in promo staffing in Birmingham across a wide range of activities. Birmingham is the second largest economy in the UK after London and has experienced significant growth in recent years. Because of this and the busy transport infrastructure including the newly developed Grand Central Station, more promotional staff and brand ambassadors have been booked for work at the station. Over the last decade Birmingham has flourished as a shopping tourism destination and there has been a requirement for our staff to assist with retail work, campaigns and pop-ups at The Bullring Shopping Centre. The City has also seen fashion and shopping events and we have directly supported the Bullring Shopping Centre and Grand Central Station with staff for their events.
Over 6 years ago we began supplying the NEC Group directly with staff and over this period have provided 1000’s of workers to the group. We have supplied hostesses & hosts, Birmingham promotional staff, catering staff and brand ambassadors to the group for NEC exhibitions, concerts and other hospitality and sporting events.
CONSIDERATIONS IN THE CITY
We have vast experience of supplying leaflet distributors to work in the City. Birmingham City Council, currently stipulate (early 2020) that if you would like to distribute free printed materials (which include leaflets, booklets, newspapers or flyers etc.) in one of their designated areas, then you must apply for a consent card first (there are some exceptions e.g. charitable causes) You can visit their website to read more about how to apply and see details regarding the designated consent areas.
In regards to holding a promotional event (which may include setting up stalls, sampling, or for costume character staff etc.) then this is organised through the City Centre operations team.
WHERE WE WORK
We can supply Birmingham promotional staff throughout the City and the surrounding area. Some of the locations we most frequently work at include:
- New Street – it is common for us to provide leafleting staff and brand ambassadors for campaigns at New Street.
- Grand Central Station – we have provided many product sampling staff, event managers and brand ambassadors for assignments at the station.
- The Bullring – we have worked within the Bullring and outside of the Bullring, providing product demonstrators, promotional staff, samplers and experiential staff.
- The NEC – we work with the NEC directly and also provide many exhibition staff and models to exhibitors at the venue.
- Star City – leafleting staff, promo staff and sampling staff are provided for campaigns.
- Selfridges – we regularly supply staff into the store for events and pop-ups.
- John Lewis – pop-up and promotional staff are supplied to brands within John Lewis.
- The ICC – we work with the venue directly providing hostesses and hosts. In addition we regularly supply conference staff to the venue.
- Brindley Place – we have worked on a number of campaigns at Brindley Place and provided brand ambassadors and event managers.
- Broad Street – we have provided many brand ambassadors and flyering staff on Broad Street over the years.
- Frankfurt Christmas Market – many local businesses (such as restaurants) provide flyering staff during the Xmas Market. For instance we provided leafleting staff for Cafe Rouge throughout the German Market.
We also supply staff to work throughout the whole of the UK and also provide staff in the surrounding areas such as Solihull, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and everywhere in between.
GRAND CENTRAL SAMPLING
One of the most common places we supply sampling staff to in Birmingham is Grand Central. We know the venue well, having supplied sampling staff there since the launch of the station. We have supplied sampling staff at the station to work with some of the World’s biggest brands, for instance food sampling staff for the Mentos campaign. We have also worked with some of the train companies such as West Midlands Railway sampling coffee cups to commuters. We also work with the venue supplying large numbers of our staff for station campaigns. As a local agency we know the station well and many of our staff have experience of working at the venue. We can supply team leaders, event managers, sampling staff and promotional staff to work at the station. No job is too big, or too small.
We also have many years’ experience in supplying hospitality staff and promotional staff to the hospitality industry in Birmingham. We have supplied promotional staff to leaflet for restaurants such as Cafe Rouge and for office food sampling for various restaurants in the City. In addition we supply hospitality staff to work at restaurant and gallery openings; department store events and at other events across the City for example at The NEC and Edgbaston. We have many years’ experience working directly with the NEC Group supplying them with corporate hospitality staff, wait staff, drinks service staff and hostesses / hosts.
We are starting to take more bookings for pop-up staff in the City. For example at the Bullring, in-store, at Grand Central, Brindley Place and other areas of the City. We have an exceptional team of local promotional staff who have experience in working at pop-ups, including supervisors and event managers. Staff can be booked for various activations including retail, experience and restaurant pop-ups.
WHO WE’VE WORKED WITH
NEC Promotional Staff
We have been working directly with the NEC for over 6 years. In addition we also regularly supply staff to work with exhibitors and organisers at the venue. The venue which is based in Marston Green, Solihull hosts 100’s of events annually and we supply a variety of staff such as registration teams, promotional models, product demonstrators, leafleting staff and product samplers.
Bullring and Grand Central
Over the past few years we have been supplying staff directly to the Bullring and Grand Central for various events and pop-ups. In addition we also supply staff to work at stores and pop ups within these venues, such as Selfridges and also to to sample, leaflet at the station. We have worked directly with the Bullring on shopping events and large Christmas events over the last few years. The Bullring also offers promotional space and we have supplied many brand ambassadors to work on exciting experiential campaigns.
New Street Leafleting
One of the most common locations we supply staff to leaflet is New Street. We have worked with many large brands, agencies and even restaurants in the Birmingham area.
Frankfurt Christmas Market Birmingham
One of the highlights of the Birmingham calender is the German Christmas Market. Each year we supply workers to the market and to support businesses within the area with staff to cope with the additional demand.
The ICC, which is situated just off Broad Street in the City hosts many conferences and events each year. It also houses the Symphony Hall, which has regular concerts. We regularly supply staff to work with the ICC, from Birmingham promotional staff, hostesses & hosts, to conference event managers and corporate hospitality staff.
Over recent years there has been a rise in the number of experiential staff being booked by our clients. We have supplied staff to work with some of the Word’s largest brands in the City for live, face-to-face engagements and to connect with audiences, drive brand affinity and create relationships.
FROM OUR CLIENTS
UK DEPARTMENT STORE
Their staff always arrive ahead of time, they are well prepared, well presented and manage themselves so we don’t need to worry about that aspect of service. Most importantly, they are on-brand.
CORPORATE EVENT CLIENT
Working with Push Promotions was a hassle free and pleasant experience, I will be using them again in the future.
LEADING FOOD RETAILER
Its been great working with you, your staff do you credit and have been a pleasure to work with.