FIELD MARKETING STAFF - NATIONWIDE COVERAGE
HIRE OUR EXPERIENCED FIELD MARKETING STAFF
Our experienced field marketing staff can be hired nationwide. We supply samplers, demonstrators, merchandisers, auditors, mystery shoppers, road show staff and experiential marketing staff.
We have offices in London and Birmingham and cover England, Northern Ireland and Scotland. Our UK database consists of over 3000 experienced FM staff.
WE’RE OPEN 7 DAYS PER WEEK
Our office is open 7 days per week and we operate a 24/7 back up service. As a result we check in staff to shifts (even on weekends) and are always available to our clients.
STATE OF THE ART REPORTING
We utilise a state of the art, interactive reporting system, which shows our clients real time KPI’s. Our clients can view custom charts based upon chosen specific data sets and view and download all quantitative and qualitative data along with photographs.
GPS CHECK-IN & COMPREHENSIVE BRIEFING
We require each of our staff to check-in via GPS, which is monitored 7 days per week by our in-house team. In addition our specialist briefing system keeps all of our field marketing staff up to date with the finer details of each of their bookings and health and safety information.
HMRC COMPLIANT STAFF
As a fully HMRC complaint staffing agency, we follow the specific legislation for our industry. This means that all of our casual FM workers are paid through the PAYE scheme. We therefore make all of the relevant deductions for each of our workers and complete right to work checks.
FULLY INSURED STAFF & H&S
We carry full public and employers liability insurance and we can work with our clients in order to put together specific risk assessments and health and safety information, that can be issued to staff alongside their job briefing.
TYPES OF FIELD MARKETING STAFF WE SUPPLY:
We supply the following:
- Sales Staff – including strategic sales staff and tactical sales staff. Our highly targeted staff can be booked for a one off activation or over a longer period of time to stimulate sales. We can supply staff for B2C, B2B and B2P sales.
- Sampling Staff – including food, drink, cosmetics and newspaper sampling. Our experienced samplers can introduce a product or service to the consumer showing / offering them the sample and explaining the benefits of the product and its unique selling points (USPs). This raises brand viability and during the sampling a short brand message can be delivered, very often accompanied by a leaflet.
- Product Demonstrators – Our experienced demonstrators can be booked to demonstrate product features and benefits of a new or existing product, in order to increase product awareness and stimulate a purchase. We can supply demoers for both products and services.
- Auditors – our staff can record information on a brand to establish its availability, presence, distribution and position in a market place.
- Mystery Shoppers – Our MS are trained to visit outlets and make assessments. We ensure that the training is very clear so that they fully understand what they should expect to experience when they visit the outlet. Our comprehensive report form can be viewed by our clients in real time on our interactive state of the art reporting system.
- Experiential Marketing & Road Show Staff – Our live marketing staff can build positive, emotional sensory engagement between a brand and its consumers.
- Merchandisers – Our staff can ensure that the brand is obvious and available by conducting the following: placing POP or POS material in an outlet; stacking shelves with the correct products; placing shelf-talkers; installing special promotions and placing the communication for the activity; meeting with the staff in store and promoting the brand to them and ensuring that their systems and ordering procedures are in place.
WHAT WE DO
We supply face to face direct marketing staff. We represent over 3000+ field marketing staff across the UK who are experts in highly targeted direct selling promotions, auditing, merchandising, product sampling and product demonstrating. In addition we represent experiential marketing, roadshow, mystery shopping and events professionals.
Our sampling and demonstrating staff can powerfully reinforce brands at the POS, our merchandisers can ensure that agreed product displays occur and mystery shoppers can ensure that training has been implemented and worked.
Our field marketing staff are professional, dedicated, experienced, customer matched professionals.
We are adept at training our field staff, which has grown out of the need to train and educate promoters and sales people for many years.
Here are some of the main ways we conduct training:
- Live video training (this is the most common form of training we utilise for FM and it is usually supported by an extensive electronic briefing pack, best practice guidelines and health and safety information)
- Pre-recorded video training
- Telephone training
- Postal training
- Face to Face training
THE BOOKING PROCESS
On approaching us you will be assigned a specific account manager who will be able to talk you through the booking process, provide you with more information about our staffing services and offer you a demonstration of our reporting software. In order to provide you with a clear and transparent quotation we will kindly request certain information from you including: the objective and outcome you would like to achieve in terms of product / brand; whether the activity is long term or short term; the number of outlets (including addresses); the field marketing disciplines that you foresee using; frequency and length of the visits. If the information you are providing is confidential, please speak to your account manager about a non-disclosure agreement. Should you prefer we will be able to provide you with a briefing template, which will be able to assist with the above.
Uniforms for FM activity are important. The uniform can help endorse the brand, create visibility, credibility and values. There are also some important points to remember:
- Outdoor uniforms – If staff are working outdoors (or in an open area) they will need a coat if it rains or is cold. Even during the summer months in the UK staff may require a coat.
- Sufficient uniforms should be supplied – This is essential for FM, for example when staff can spill drinks. Also when the activity falls on consecutive days, staff may require one on, one off and one in the wash.
- Sizes should be checked – We are able to supply staffers’ sizes to our clients in advance of activity should they require.
LOCATIONS WE COVER
We supply field marketing staff nationwide (Scotland, Wales, Nortern Ireland and England) and can provide staff anywhere in the United Kingdom. Some of the main Cities we work at include:
WHO WE’VE WORKED WITH
FROM OUR CLIENTS
UK DEPARTMENT STORE
Their staff always arrive ahead of time, they are well prepared, well presented and manage themselves so we don’t need to worry about that aspect of service. Most importantly, they are on-brand.
CORPORATE EVENT CLIENT
Working with Push Promotions was a hassle free and pleasant experience, I will be using them again in the future.
LEADING FOOD RETAILER
Its been great working with you, your staff do you credit and have been a pleasure to work with.