PROMOTIONAL STAFF BUSINESS DESIGN CENTRE
HIRE PROMOTIONAL STAFF BUSINESS DESIGN CENTRE
We are a London staffing agency that supplies experienced promotional staff Business Design Centre. Whether you’re looking for promotional models, hostesses, hosts, exhibition staff or conference staff we can deliver.
PROFESSIONAL HOSTESSES & HOSTS
Hostesses and hosts can be hired for hospitality, meet & greet, sales and other stand duties. The Business Design Centre contains a variety of event spaces, such as the Mezzanine for exhibitions and the Gallery & Atrium for conferences; we can supply staff for all areas.
Promotional models are regularly supplied to exhibitors at the venue. They are excellent at raising brand awareness and drawing attention to your stand.
Exhibitions at the Business Design Centre take place in the Mezzanine area. We regularly supply exhibition staff to this area. We work with event organisers and exhibitors, supplying a wide array of different staffing services.
Brand ambassadors can be hired to raise brand awareness at an exhibition or conference. They can be briefed beforehand on the finer details of your product or service so they are well versed to promote your brand. Brand ambassadors can be tasked with product demonstrating, sampling, leafleting, lead generation and data capture.
DATA CAPTURE STAFF
Data capture staff can be booked to collect information. This is often done by providing the public with an incentive such as a competition entry. Data capture staff are professional and articulate workers, who have experience in approaching the public in a friendly, professional way.
Hiring sales staff to work at your exhibition may help increase sales and generate leads. Sales staff can be booked to work with a variety of products and services and can conduct product demonstrations, leafleting and sampling to drive brand awareness and sales.
LEADING BUSINESS DESIGN CENTRE PROMOTIONAL STAFFING AGENCY
We are a leading staffing agency who supply promotional staff Business Design Centre London. The Business Design Centre is at the centre of Islington, which means that it is easily accessible for staff, who can get to the venue via underground, overground or bus. Using local staff who take public transport means that there are no additional costs for travel or accommodation. We can assist with small meetings at the venue, right up to the larger conferences and exhibitions. The exhibitions are usually held in the Mezzanine area, and can be supported with hiring our exhibition staff.
WHY BOOK WITH US:
- We operate a back up service which runs 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. We also run our GPS check-in system 7 days per week.
- We carry full public and employers liability insurance.
- We are HMRC compliant and pay each of our staff weekly on the PAYE scheme.
- We represent over 1000+ promotional staff in London
- Our account managers all have exhibition experience.
- We represent a wide variety of promotional staff Business Design Centre that can be booked for brand ambassador duties, registration, conference duties, hospitality, data capture, sales and more.
The Business Design Centre has a variety spaces that we can supply conference staff to work in. For instance the Gallery Hall and Atrium; the Auditorium and the Executive Centre. Conference staff can be hired for registration, hostess and host duties, printing badges, chaperoning delegates, managing conference rooms, conducting hospitality duties and more.
Our registration staff can be hired for conferences and exhibitions at the Business Design Centre. We have many years’ experience supplying professional registration staff that have experience with various different registration systems and who are computer literate. We supply courteous, friendly, professional and well-presented staff. We can supply team leaders and event managers to manage a team of registration staff if required.
Hospitality staff can be hired to work on exhibition stands at the venue. They can be tasked with serving tea, coffee, beverages, food and other drinks. We regularly supply professional hospitality staff who are excellent communicators, skilled at hospitality duties and who are professionally dressed.
WHO WE’VE WORKED WITH
BUSINESS DESIGN CENTRE EXHIBITIONS:
We supply promotional staff Excel for the following exhibitions (and more!):
- London Edge
- Christmas in July
- Connected Britain
- Jax London
- Country Living Britain
- HIX Event
- Advanced Therapies
- Digital Marketing World Forum
Having a London office based in the heart of the City, means that we are local to the venue. We visit the Business Design Centre on a regular basis and we are able get to know our clients well. In addition we also get to see our staff working at conferences and exhibitions at the venue.
We supply the following types of staff:
- Promotional Staff – to raise brand awareness
- Host & Hostesses – to do meet and greet and hospitality duties
- Leafleting Staff – to hand out flyers
- Promotional Models – to draw attention to the stand
- Data Capture Staff – to collect information
- Lead Generation Staff – to gain quality leads
- Sales Staff – to generate sales
- Product Sampling Staff – to sample products including food and drink
- Product Demonstrators – to demonstrate products and services
- Hospitality Staff – to serve drinks, snacks, food, beverages, tea and coffee
- Trained Coffee Baristas – to operate coffee machines and make coffee on the stand
- Registration Staff – to register delegates at the venue
FROM OUR CLIENTS
UK DEPARTMENT STORE
Their staff always arrive ahead of time, they are well prepared, well presented and manage themselves so we don’t need to worry about that aspect of service. Most importantly, they are on-brand.
CORPORATE EVENT CLIENT
Working with Push Promotions was a hassle free and pleasant experience, I will be using them again in the future.
LEADING FOOD RETAILER
Its been great working with you, your staff do you credit and have been a pleasure to work with.