PRODUCT SAMPLING STAFF
HIRE EXPERIENCED PRODUCT SAMPLING STAFF
Our product sampling staff can be hired for sampling in shopping centres, supermarkets, train stations, city centres, exhibitions and anywhere in between. We can supply samplers to distribute food items, beverages, cosmetics, magazines, newspapers and more.
WE COVER THE ENTIRE UK
We have vast experience working with many well known brands such as Pork Farms, John West, Mentos, Wall’s and supply staff nationwide. This includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. With 3000 staff on our books and offices in Birmingham and London we are equipped to cover the entire UK.
STATE OF THE ART REPORTING
Our interactive campaign reporting system shows real time KPI’s. It allows our clients to see custom charts based upon chosen specific data sets and view and download all quantitative (charts and graphs) and qualitative (FAQ’s, comments, etc) data to docx or xlsx. Our campaign staff can also upload specific photos.
WE’RE OPEN 7 DAYS PER WEEK
We understand that sampling activity runs 7 days a week. We therefore operate an always available mentality and are contactable 24/7 to our clients. Whether this be a last minute staffing requirement / change, or briefing amendment we will be available to help.
DETAILED STAFF SELECTION
To ensure that we supply our clients with the right people, we undertake a detailed profiling phase. This consists of choosing samplers with the right experience, location and suitability for the campaign. We also undertake food hygiene certificate checks if necessary.
We operate a rigorous check-in procedure for all of our campaigns which runs 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. We require our staff to confirm their attendance on the way to their shift, followed by a confirmation of their arrival, when they arrive on site.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Here at PUSH we are experts in supplying product sampling staff for campaigns and brand activations. We offer a wide range of staffing services and can supply food sampling staff, to drinks sampling staff to newspaper and magazine sampling staff across the UK. Some of the Cities we work in include Birmingham, London, Glasgow, Belfast and everywhere in between! Our team regularly sample products at train stations, exhibitions, supermarkets and at other events. For more information and for a clear and transparent quote, please call us for a friendly chat today.
We supply food and confectionary product samplers in the UK. For instance we work with a variety of brands such as Pork Farms, Ten Acre Snacks and Kanzi Apples. Our team work at supermarkets, exhibitions in-store, train stations and at a variety of events. On request we can forward our clients copies of our teams’ food hygiene certificates.
BEVERAGE & ALCOHOL SAMPLING
Here at PUSH we work with a variety of beverage and alcohol brands from soft drinks, to energy drinks. Our sampling teams and promo staff work at roadshows, in-store, festivals, exhibitions, high streets and many more events. For example, they can be booked to sample wine, smoothies, energy drinks and juices.
NEWSPAPERS & MAGAZINE SAMPLERS
We supply newspaper and magazine samplers across the UK. We work with some of the biggest media brands in the UK such as Dennis Media and Bauer Media. In addition our magazine and newspaper samplers work at train stations, exhibitions and city centre locations. Furthermore they work at exhibitions and a variety of events.
FRAGRANCE & COSMETICS
Our cosmetic and fragrance sampling staff are experienced in sampling fragrances and cosmetic products. They are experts in driving sales of the product and raising brand awareness. Some of the department stores we work at include John Lewis and Selfridges.
SAMPLING AT CONSUMER EVENTS
We supply experienced staff for events nationwide. For instance, we work at exhibitions, festivals and live events. Some of the venues we work at include The NEC, Olympia, Excel and The SEC. We work at many exhibitions such as The BBC Good Food Show and Taste London.
IN-STORE & SUPERMARKET SAMPLING
Here at PUSH our experienced sampling staff can be hired for supermarket sampling and in-store sampling roles. Moreover, if you’re looking to hire staff for department stores such as Harrods, House of Fraser we can help. Our sampling staff can help you build brand awareness, recall and word of mouth sharing. Sampling is very often the cornerstone to an experiential marketing campaign.
A FEW CONSIDERATIONS FOR SAMPLING
- Safety – when offering samples extreme care must be taken to ensure that the safety of the public is paramount. For example should the product be food then there will be extra considerations in regards to allergies etc.
- Presentation of Samples – when offering samples they must be presented in prime condition so that with food and drink products it tastes its best. This can very often cause logistical issues, for example with drinks sampling at railway stations, the concourse may require large fridges.
- Health and Safety – we can work with our clients to put together risk assessments and health and safety briefings. When sampling food items they may need to be kept chilled, for example we have worked with ice cream manufacturers at country shows where freezers have had to be present in vans to ensure that the dairy products do not deteriorate and cause a health problem. In addition when working with food items and preparing them for sampling staff can be supplied who have level 2 (or higher) food hygiene certificates.
- Environmental Hazard – significant care must be taken to ensure that staff are present at venues legally and that licences are organised with councils if required.
- Equipment Safety – if equipment is to be used to assist with sampling activity (for example cooking implements) then these must be checked and safe etc.
WHO WE’VE WORKED WITH
SOME OF THE PLACES WE SAMPLE
- Supermarkets – for example Sainsburys, Waitrose, Budgens
- Exhibitions – for example the BBC Good Food Show
- Country Shows
- High Streets
- Train Stations – for example Waterloo, Kings Cross, New Street
- Garden Centres
- Department Stores
- City Centre locations
- Outdoor events – for example marathons and sporting events
TYPES OF SAMPLING STAFF WE SUPPLY
- Hand to hand
- Guerrilla sampling
- Event sampling
- Door to door
- Office sampling
- Experiential sampling
- Road show sampling
FROM OUR CLIENTS
UK DEPARTMENT STORE
Their staff always arrive ahead of time, they are well prepared, well presented and manage themselves so we don’t need to worry about that aspect of service. Most importantly, they are on-brand.
CORPORATE EVENT CLIENT
Working with Push Promotions was a hassle free and pleasant experience, I will be using them again in the future.
LEADING FOOD RETAILER
Its been great working with you, your staff do you credit and have been a pleasure to work with.